Team Captain

 I’m deeply honored to announce that I’ve been chosen as our rowing team’s captain. As a freshman, this is incredibly meaningful to me, and I’m humbled by the trust my teammates placed in my leadership.


Rowing isn’t just a sport to me; it’s my passion and purpose. Guiding and inspiring our team fills me with immense gratitude and a profound sense of responsibility.


Thank you to each and every teammate, coach, and family member for your unwavering support and belief in my abilities. Let’s embrace trust, perseverance, and excellence as we row forward. With our collective dedication, I’m confident we’ll achieve great success and leave a lasting legacy.


I am so excited and looking forward to the challenges, victories, and memories. 


Let’s change that oil, bring it up two, and win our races!